Walk In Shower & ALTRO FLOOR Installation Sw11
Useful tips for walk in shower or wet-room installation with Altro flooring:
- Make sure you have enough space under floorboards, so all plumbing and waste trap can fit.
- Use existing floorboards as a sub-floor and don’t forget to screw 12-18mm waterproof plywood on top of it
- Make sure there is sufficient slope for water drainage (very important!) before laying tiles or safety flooring fitting.
- Do get correct wet room drain (must be suitable for tile and/or vinyl flooring.)
- Do not use basic tile trim. Do get Vinyl to Tile C8 tile trim. It would be easier to make waterproof seal between wall tiles and safety flooring.
- Before laying wall tiles: fix waterproof boards in areas around shower mixer and other opposite walls can be done with green waterproof plasterboard.
- Use only waterproof good quality grout on walls to prevent moister penetration.
Please, have a look completed project for commercial customer: Hestia Housing & Support. Existing bathroom and shower-room both been converted in walk-in-shower rooms with Altro Safety Flooring Installation.
Before, old shower room:
small basin removal sw11
bath toilet removal Battersea
old tiles Battersea
basin radiator removal Battersea
shower room removal Battersea
toilet basin for removal
timber floor repair
old tiles shower mixer
After, completed walk-in shower and Altro floor:
toilet and Altro flooring Battersea
Altro flooring installation
basin toilet radiator Battersea
basin toilet in wet room
wet room refurbishment Battersea
shower mixer on wall Battersea
sanitary ware wet room
tiling walls wet room
wet room drain installation SW11
We have many years experience in shower-room, wet-room and walk-in-shower installations. Please, give us a call 07773329762 or fill out form FREE QUOTATION. (we will reply within 24 hours to arrange free visit and quotation)