TipTop Builders can help to renew your bathroom, shower-room or walk-in-shower.
Usually it take us up to 3 weeks to get everything done. Here is step by step description how we deal with bathroom refurbishment:
- Cover furniture and other items with dust sheets, place special floor protection on wooden and carpet flooring.
- Disconnect power supply and water supply in the bathroom.
- Removing old bath, basin, toilet, wall and floor tiles, old electrics, old pipes, etc.
- Provide new hot, cold water supply and new waste pipes installation.
- Plastering ceiling and walls.
- Painting ceiling and walls.
- Laying plywood sub-floor.
- Laying wall and floor tiles.
- Installation of new bath, basin, shower mixer, taps, toilet, etc.
- Apply grout and silicon.
- Cleaning, removing and disposing all building rubbish.
Please, have a look photos BEFORE and AFTER of the Bathroom Refurbishment in Twickenham, TW2.
Existing Bathroom – before refurbishment:
We spent a bit more than 3 weeks to complete all works. Extra time was spent on levelling uneven floor, installation of new PVC window and wallpapering. Customer supplied very good quality rubber laminate, which is 100% water resistant and will last for ages. Would you like to renovate your bathroom ? – give us a call and we can help you to get it done quickly and professionally.