1. Where are you based ? Our customer service team and management team based in Hounslow Office – London, TW13.
2. What areas do your cover ? We cover all London postcodes for our Building and installation service, but our handyman service covers mainly central London (zone 1-4) and some other related areas, please call to find out.
3. How can we arrange for a quotation ? Please, fill in online FREE QUOTATION form or call site manager on 07773329762. We will take your details and arrange FREE VISIT.
4. Do you have Corgi Plumbers and NICEIC Electricians ? Yes, all our gas works is certified by a Corgi Plumber and Electric works is done by a qualified Electrician.
5. Can you urgently start working in my property — I don’t have time to wait ? In order to start medium/large project we do required about 4-5 weeks notice. Smaller projects we can start straight away! Please, contact us to check availability. And we always try to be flexible for our customers.
6. Does your fixed quotation include the cost of materials ? We usually provide Fixed Price Quotation for labour cost only and rough estimate for building materials, which we can get for trade prices from SELCO, TOPPSTILES, B&Q, HOWDENS, TRAVIS PERKINS, BUILDER DEPOT, etc.
7. Cost of Parking and Congestion Charge (CC) are included in the quote ? Quotation does NOT includes cost of Parking and/or Congestion Charge ! We would ask you to reimburse cost of CC and/or parking. We usually discuss it with customer before beginning of any project.
8. How many people going to work in my property ? It depends from the size of the project and time scale. On medium size projects (house/flat refurbishment) usually work 3-5 people.
9. Can I pay once all required work has been done ? We do ask customers to pay by instalments. Number of instalments depend from the size of the project (for example: £10000 project we would ask to pay by 4-5 instalments). Last instalment (10-15%) can be paid on completion of the whole project. We would discuss payment method before start of any work ! We accept cheque and online transfer.
10. Would you remove all building rubbish on completion ? Yes, quotation includes disposal of all building rubbish. Cost of RUBBISH DISPOSAL included in quotation separately.
11. Do you sign contract for the jobs ? TipTop Builders LTD always provide written quotation (contract). Quotation, as contract, includes: company number, insurance, description of required work, prices, terms, dates, etc.
12. Are you able to do very small projects (few hours or half day job) ? Yes, we are able to carry out small jobs as well. We have a minimum charge, which equal to daily rate (£185+VAT). So, if job will take 2-3 hours you still have to pay full day rate.
13. Do you provide work guarantee ? Yes, each type of work comes with different guarantee terms, but generally all our installation comes with 12 month guarantee. Please, contact us to double check it.
14. I am very busy and don’t have time to buy any materials. Can TipTop Builders arrange it ? Yes, we can get and deliver all required materials.