TipTopBuilders team completed flat refurbishment project in W9, London:
- Bathroom refurbishment
- Bespoke wardrobe
- Suspending ceiling installation
- Ceilings, walls and wood work painting.
- Replacing all doors and locks.
- small electrical and plumbing work.
Things to remember when planning your bathroom:
- Make sure you know where the stopcock for your mains water supply is in case of any leaks in your bathroom.
- Bathrooms can often be expensive rooms to completely redesign. For a quick but effective make-over, you may want to leave the bath, shower, basin and toilet as they are and just think about replacing the tiles, bath panel, taps and flooring, or possibly just repaint the walls. You could put this together with new towels, a new bath mat and shower screen and some plants for a fresh clean feel. There are effective ways of making a dramatic change to a bathroom on a low budget.
- If the layout of your bathroom makes it possible, a freestanding bath will appear more luxurious than one positioned along the wall.
- Ensure that you incorporate within your room design good access to pipes, fixtures and fittings via removable access panels. This will save you having to destroy the finishes to your bathroom in the event of a leak.